I plan on spending about a week in ocean city, Maryland area July 9 thru july 15. I am looking for a place to stay for this visit without breaking the bank. I don't mind be out of the ocean city area by about 8 to 10 miles. Any suggestions about where to stay would be appreciated. Thanks
ocean city motels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas for art and history lovers
- 2 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 6 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 7 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 10 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 11 Vegas in mid may
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Which FL town is best?
- 18 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 19 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 20 Texas
- 21 planning a trip to US
- 22 10 day trip
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!