Staying on the boardwalk (Port O'Call) right after the 4th of July.
Any favorite dining suggestions for family with teens.
Don't need fine dining, but like to avoid the chains.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon out west.
- 2 Tourico Vacations
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 6 Chicago to Charleston
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 USA, Trip to the south
- 12 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 19 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 22 Big Sure in June
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Santa Fe Itineray
- 25 Roadtrip July 2017