Need your advice. We will be in Oahu 3, (2 full days late Oct. ) and then going on to Maui . I want to book Pearl Harbor,Phoenix,Missouri and Island tour on Oahu for one day. Is this too much,too long a day? What are your suggestions as to best company tours and their names?? We prefer small van 8-12 people but will also consider bus. Rental car is not an option. One day we can do the Trolley on and off, but Pearl harbor is a must for my husband, the purpose of the trip. Should I wait and book a day or two before at the hotel or is this taking a chance? Or should I book now to be sure. I know there are crowds, is this a busy time of year? Thanks in advance. MJ
Oahu tours: Bus vs Vans
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 5 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 St. Augustine, Florida
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Where should I move to?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 18 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 19 Fripp island
- 20 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 21 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan