Need your advice. We will be in Oahu 3, (2 full days late Oct. ) and then going on to Maui . I want to book Pearl Harbor,Phoenix,Missouri and Island tour on Oahu for one day. Is this too much,too long a day? What are your suggestions as to best company tours and their names?? We prefer small van 8-12 people but will also consider bus. Rental car is not an option. One day we can do the Trolley on and off, but Pearl harbor is a must for my husband, the purpose of the trip. Should I wait and book a day or two before at the hotel or is this taking a chance? Or should I book now to be sure. I know there are crowds, is this a busy time of year? Thanks in advance. MJ
Oahu tours: Bus vs Vans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 x mas
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 18 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 22 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 23 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 24 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 25 Stopover in MIAMI