Need your advice. We will be in Oahu 3, (2 full days late Oct. ) and then going on to Maui . I want to book Pearl Harbor,Phoenix,Missouri and Island tour on Oahu for one day. Is this too much,too long a day? What are your suggestions as to best company tours and their names?? We prefer small van 8-12 people but will also consider bus. Rental car is not an option. One day we can do the Trolley on and off, but Pearl harbor is a must for my husband, the purpose of the trip. Should I wait and book a day or two before at the hotel or is this taking a chance? Or should I book now to be sure. I know there are crowds, is this a busy time of year? Thanks in advance. MJ
Oahu tours: Bus vs Vans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 9 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 22 Door County Suggestions
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 25 Summer trip in New England (15 days)