Need your advice. We will be in Oahu 3, (2 full days late Oct. ) and then going on to Maui . I want to book Pearl Harbor,Phoenix,Missouri and Island tour on Oahu for one day. Is this too much,too long a day? What are your suggestions as to best company tours and their names?? We prefer small van 8-12 people but will also consider bus. Rental car is not an option. One day we can do the Trolley on and off, but Pearl harbor is a must for my husband, the purpose of the trip. Should I wait and book a day or two before at the hotel or is this taking a chance? Or should I book now to be sure. I know there are crowds, is this a busy time of year? Thanks in advance. MJ
Oahu tours: Bus vs Vans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 2 Kayaking in Kauai
- 3 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 4 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 7 Burlington VT day trip
- 8 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Two airports to choose from?