We are considering an early fall of 2013 trip to Oahu with all 4 of our kids ranging in age from 7- 18. I have looked into staying in Ko Olina, but am also considering staying in Waikiki. My husband and I have been to Maui but have never stayed on Oahu. What are the pros and cons of staying at either location? I have considered having a car for the whole week as well as just renting one on the specific days we may need it. For those who have experience with this I would love your input.
Oahu - to stay in Waikiki or Ko Olina?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 6 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 7 san diego or nearby area
- 8 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 LA for a day and a half
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 21 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 22 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC