We are considering an early fall of 2013 trip to Oahu with all 4 of our kids ranging in age from 7- 18. I have looked into staying in Ko Olina, but am also considering staying in Waikiki. My husband and I have been to Maui but have never stayed on Oahu. What are the pros and cons of staying at either location? I have considered having a car for the whole week as well as just renting one on the specific days we may need it. For those who have experience with this I would love your input.
Oahu - to stay in Waikiki or Ko Olina?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 9 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 New York City Christmas Trip
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 17 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip