We are considering an early fall of 2013 trip to Oahu with all 4 of our kids ranging in age from 7- 18. I have looked into staying in Ko Olina, but am also considering staying in Waikiki. My husband and I have been to Maui but have never stayed on Oahu. What are the pros and cons of staying at either location? I have considered having a car for the whole week as well as just renting one on the specific days we may need it. For those who have experience with this I would love your input.
Oahu - to stay in Waikiki or Ko Olina?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 8 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Quiet hotel room in University district?