We are considering an early fall of 2013 trip to Oahu with all 4 of our kids ranging in age from 7- 18. I have looked into staying in Ko Olina, but am also considering staying in Waikiki. My husband and I have been to Maui but have never stayed on Oahu. What are the pros and cons of staying at either location? I have considered having a car for the whole week as well as just renting one on the specific days we may need it. For those who have experience with this I would love your input.
Oahu - to stay in Waikiki or Ko Olina?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Round trip from Chicago
- 3 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 4 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 5 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 6 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 7 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 14 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 15 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 20 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 21 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 24 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 25 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November