We are considering an early fall of 2013 trip to Oahu with all 4 of our kids ranging in age from 7- 18. I have looked into staying in Ko Olina, but am also considering staying in Waikiki. My husband and I have been to Maui but have never stayed on Oahu. What are the pros and cons of staying at either location? I have considered having a car for the whole week as well as just renting one on the specific days we may need it. For those who have experience with this I would love your input.
Oahu - to stay in Waikiki or Ko Olina?
- 1 Minneapolis Hotel
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 5 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 6 Seward to Anchorage
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 24 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 25 Luxor Egypt