We are considering an early fall of 2013 trip to Oahu with all 4 of our kids ranging in age from 7- 18. I have looked into staying in Ko Olina, but am also considering staying in Waikiki. My husband and I have been to Maui but have never stayed on Oahu. What are the pros and cons of staying at either location? I have considered having a car for the whole week as well as just renting one on the specific days we may need it. For those who have experience with this I would love your input.
Oahu - to stay in Waikiki or Ko Olina?
- 1 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Michigan Beaches
- 10 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 17 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 18 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 SW Utah
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 24 surfing in San Diego
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August