I'm planning a 9 night romantic vacation to Hawaii--arriving this Thursday Spending the first 6 nights at the Sheraton Maui, but am unsure as to whether to spend the last 3 nights at the Westin Princeville Villas on Kauai or the Westin Moana Surfrider on Oahu. Flying back at 5pm from Honolulu on the 20th. Any advice would be much appreciated--the 2 properties will cost me the same, so cost is not an issue. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 2 Fort Myers Area
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 5 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 6 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 7 San Fran
- 8 California/Yosemite
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Sedona to Vegas
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 21 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte