I'm planning a 9 night romantic vacation to Hawaii--arriving this Thursday Spending the first 6 nights at the Sheraton Maui, but am unsure as to whether to spend the last 3 nights at the Westin Princeville Villas on Kauai or the Westin Moana Surfrider on Oahu. Flying back at 5pm from Honolulu on the 20th. Any advice would be much appreciated--the 2 properties will cost me the same, so cost is not an issue. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 3 driving RT 66
- 4 Birthday vacation ideas
- 5 From Newark to Manhattan
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 8 Relocating to Washington DC
- 9 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 10 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 11 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 12 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 15 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 16 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 21 Monument Valley
- 22 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 23 once in a lifetime
- 24 North California/South Oregon
- 25 Hotels Houston