I'm planning a 9 night romantic vacation to Hawaii--arriving this Thursday Spending the first 6 nights at the Sheraton Maui, but am unsure as to whether to spend the last 3 nights at the Westin Princeville Villas on Kauai or the Westin Moana Surfrider on Oahu. Flying back at 5pm from Honolulu on the 20th. Any advice would be much appreciated--the 2 properties will cost me the same, so cost is not an issue. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 2 Currency and hotels
- 3 Traveling Alone
- 4 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 5 Vegas with toddler twins
- 6 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 7 http://supplementsbook.org/nuage-skin/
- 8 California Coast in January
- 9 OHare car service north suburbs
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 17 Northern California Redwoods
- 18 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 21 Las Vegas Vacation
- 22 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 23 disneyland
- 24 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 25 Key West