I'm planning a 9 night romantic vacation to Hawaii--arriving this Thursday Spending the first 6 nights at the Sheraton Maui, but am unsure as to whether to spend the last 3 nights at the Westin Princeville Villas on Kauai or the Westin Moana Surfrider on Oahu. Flying back at 5pm from Honolulu on the 20th. Any advice would be much appreciated--the 2 properties will cost me the same, so cost is not an issue. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://buyhealthsupplement.com/ultra-boost-force/
- 2 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 9 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 10 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 US whole month of January where to
- 14 Need help nailing down the details
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 17 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 18 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 19 See Alaska by train
- 20 Telluride and Silverton
- 21 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 22 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)