I'm planning a 9 night romantic vacation to Hawaii--arriving this Thursday Spending the first 6 nights at the Sheraton Maui, but am unsure as to whether to spend the last 3 nights at the Westin Princeville Villas on Kauai or the Westin Moana Surfrider on Oahu. Flying back at 5pm from Honolulu on the 20th. Any advice would be much appreciated--the 2 properties will cost me the same, so cost is not an issue. Thanks!
Oahu or Kauai?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 6 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 7 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 11 Chicago trip
- 12 NYC IN AUGUST
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living