Hello. We are headed to Oahu in February. We are spending 10 nights at Disney's Aulani Resort. We have never been to Hawaii. We are planning: Pearl Harbor, Polynesian Cultural Center, Diamondhead, horseback riding, and one other rainforest or nature related excursion. I am looking for suggestions on the horseback riding as well as one final nature related excursion we could take. We have a 1 year old and have hired a babysitter for the horseback riding and Pearl Harbor days so he can just stay at the resort and play with her. Input as to whether we should brig him on the other excursion or to the Polynesian Cultural Center is also welcomed. Since this is our first time to Hawaii, we have a lot to learn!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York