We are two families headed to the Big Apple for a four day weekend, each family has two teenage daughters ages 14-16 for a total of four teenage girls! This may be their first trip to NYC, but it could be their last, you never know. I want it to be an everlasting experience for them. I want them to come home thinking it was the best time they have ever had! Aside from the obvious tourist attractions, what would make our trip memorable to teenage girls? Yes we will do the tourist stuff, of course shopping to what we know exists, but how about some real girly great ideas. Thank you in advance!
NYC with teenage girls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Rental Services
- 5 Safety in New Orleans
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Road to Hana
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Orlando parks advice
- 23 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices