We are two families headed to the Big Apple for a four day weekend, each family has two teenage daughters ages 14-16 for a total of four teenage girls! This may be their first trip to NYC, but it could be their last, you never know. I want it to be an everlasting experience for them. I want them to come home thinking it was the best time they have ever had! Aside from the obvious tourist attractions, what would make our trip memorable to teenage girls? Yes we will do the tourist stuff, of course shopping to what we know exists, but how about some real girly great ideas. Thank you in advance!
NYC with teenage girls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 St Patrick's renovations
- 12 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 General Utah planning questions
- 20 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 New York City Christmas Trip
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February