We are two families headed to the Big Apple for a four day weekend, each family has two teenage daughters ages 14-16 for a total of four teenage girls! This may be their first trip to NYC, but it could be their last, you never know. I want it to be an everlasting experience for them. I want them to come home thinking it was the best time they have ever had! Aside from the obvious tourist attractions, what would make our trip memorable to teenage girls? Yes we will do the tourist stuff, of course shopping to what we know exists, but how about some real girly great ideas. Thank you in advance!
NYC with teenage girls
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 6 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 7 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England