Will be in NYC for one day with a 5 year old and 7 year old girl. Was thinking of *one* toy store. Is AGP really worth it?
I am inclined to do FAO Schwartz as I can get away with one toy (and not a $100 doll!!). Unless AGP is such an amazing experience that they would miss out?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 2 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 3 Key West, FL
- 4 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 5 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 6 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 9 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 10 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 11 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 12 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 13 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 14 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 15 driving RT 66
- 16 Birthday vacation ideas
- 17 From Newark to Manhattan
- 18 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 19 Relocating to Washington DC
- 20 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 21 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
NYC with little girls - American Girl Place or FAO Schartz