Will be in NYC for one day with a 5 year old and 7 year old girl. Was thinking of *one* toy store. Is AGP really worth it?
I am inclined to do FAO Schwartz as I can get away with one toy (and not a $100 doll!!). Unless AGP is such an amazing experience that they would miss out?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_MT
- 2 Florida Vacation Rental
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 5 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 6 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 7 Muir Woods in October
- 8 help me plan a Cali trip
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 11 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 13 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
NYC with little girls - American Girl Place or FAO Schartz