Will be in NYC for one day with a 5 year old and 7 year old girl. Was thinking of *one* toy store. Is AGP really worth it?
I am inclined to do FAO Schwartz as I can get away with one toy (and not a $100 doll!!). Unless AGP is such an amazing experience that they would miss out?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best power bank for travel
- 2 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 3 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 4 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 5 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 6 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 10 Las vegas +21
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 19 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 23 Rules of the Subway
- 24 Grand Teton Questuons
- 25 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
NYC with little girls - American Girl Place or FAO Schartz