Will be in NYC for one day with a 5 year old and 7 year old girl. Was thinking of *one* toy store. Is AGP really worth it?
I am inclined to do FAO Schwartz as I can get away with one toy (and not a $100 doll!!). Unless AGP is such an amazing experience that they would miss out?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 2 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 10 Days in Maine
- 5 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 10 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 sugestions
- 14 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 15 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 More problems for Big Sur
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Las Vegas trip report
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Boston area hotels
- 24 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 25 Santa Fe Itineray
NYC with little girls - American Girl Place or FAO Schartz