Will be in NYC for one day with a 5 year old and 7 year old girl. Was thinking of *one* toy store. Is AGP really worth it?
I am inclined to do FAO Schwartz as I can get away with one toy (and not a $100 doll!!). Unless AGP is such an amazing experience that they would miss out?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Traveling in winter
- 4 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Interracial couples traveling south
- 8 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 9 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 10 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 11 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 12 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 13 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 14 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 15 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 18 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 19 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 20 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 Nashville Never Been
- 23 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 24 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 25 New orleans recs for family
NYC with little girls - American Girl Place or FAO Schartz