Will be in NYC for one day with a 5 year old and 7 year old girl. Was thinking of *one* toy store. Is AGP really worth it?
I am inclined to do FAO Schwartz as I can get away with one toy (and not a $100 doll!!). Unless AGP is such an amazing experience that they would miss out?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 2 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 3 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 4 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 5 Austin TX restaurants
- 6 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 7 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 8 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 hotel in NYC
- 11 Hotel in Austin
- 12 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 14 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 15 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 16 5 Days near Denver
- 17 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 18 Sonoma alley in May
- 19 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 20 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 21 Lake Champlain, VT
- 22 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 23 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 24 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 25 Beef on Weck in WNY
NYC with little girls - American Girl Place or FAO Schartz