Will be in NYC for one day with a 5 year old and 7 year old girl. Was thinking of *one* toy store. Is AGP really worth it?
I am inclined to do FAO Schwartz as I can get away with one toy (and not a $100 doll!!). Unless AGP is such an amazing experience that they would miss out?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 taking home sand
- 2 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 3 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 Champaigne, Illinois
- 7 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 8 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 9 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 10 Farewell from Ira
- 11 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 14 Back From Alaska
- 15 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 16 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 17 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 18 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 19 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 20 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 21 orlando need a car?
- 22 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 23 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 24 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 25 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
NYC with little girls - American Girl Place or FAO Schartz