We will be in NYC end of June and basically arriving Saturday around 12 and staying until probably Sunday 2.
Looking for things to do with our girls. I guess I could describe them as being your typical 12 year old girls that want to see things in NYC of excitement. Does that help?
We took them 4 years ago and did the American Girl Store/Theater, Central Park - Balto Statue since they learned of him in school, skated Rockerfeller Center, went into Trump Tower and walked along 5th Avenue and ate at John's Pizza.
Looking for maybe the top attractions that you would recommend that would excite the girls about seeing. I will present them to them and let we shall decide what we shall do with our time.
Also, a very good bagel shop near Times Square as we will be staying at the Travel Inn (515 West 42nd Street/10th Avenue) is much appreciated. The girls had their share of NY bagels last visit. Looking for some recommendations on shops that make them on the spot versus having them delivered each morning.
P.S. We are going to see Wicked in Boston in October, so we are all set there!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much cash do you travel with?
- 2 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 6 sugestions
- 7 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 8 Boston area hotels
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Quick road trip
- 16 What to request?
- 17 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 22 Oregon Coast road trip
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
NYC with 2 12 Year Old Girls...Suggestions on What to Do.....