We will be in NYC end of June and basically arriving Saturday around 12 and staying until probably Sunday 2.
Looking for things to do with our girls. I guess I could describe them as being your typical 12 year old girls that want to see things in NYC of excitement. Does that help?
We took them 4 years ago and did the American Girl Store/Theater, Central Park - Balto Statue since they learned of him in school, skated Rockerfeller Center, went into Trump Tower and walked along 5th Avenue and ate at John's Pizza.
Looking for maybe the top attractions that you would recommend that would excite the girls about seeing. I will present them to them and let we shall decide what we shall do with our time.
Also, a very good bagel shop near Times Square as we will be staying at the Travel Inn (515 West 42nd Street/10th Avenue) is much appreciated. The girls had their share of NY bagels last visit. Looking for some recommendations on shops that make them on the spot versus having them delivered each morning.
P.S. We are going to see Wicked in Boston in October, so we are all set there!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 2 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 3 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 4 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 5 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 6 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 7 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 8 Hiking 'the wave'
- 9 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 10 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 11 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 12 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 13 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 14 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 15 las vegas anyone
- 16 Restaurant Help Needed
- 17 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 18 Foliage in Vermont
- 19 las vegas anyone
- 20 Finding Steve Perry
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
NYC with 2 12 Year Old Girls...Suggestions on What to Do.....