We will be in NYC end of June and basically arriving Saturday around 12 and staying until probably Sunday 2.
Looking for things to do with our girls. I guess I could describe them as being your typical 12 year old girls that want to see things in NYC of excitement. Does that help?
We took them 4 years ago and did the American Girl Store/Theater, Central Park - Balto Statue since they learned of him in school, skated Rockerfeller Center, went into Trump Tower and walked along 5th Avenue and ate at John's Pizza.
Looking for maybe the top attractions that you would recommend that would excite the girls about seeing. I will present them to them and let we shall decide what we shall do with our time.
Also, a very good bagel shop near Times Square as we will be staying at the Travel Inn (515 West 42nd Street/10th Avenue) is much appreciated. The girls had their share of NY bagels last visit. Looking for some recommendations on shops that make them on the spot versus having them delivered each morning.
P.S. We are going to see Wicked in Boston in October, so we are all set there!
Thanks so much!
NYC with 2 12 Year Old Girls...Suggestions on What to Do.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 Maui vacation
- 5 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 6 Use of an iPad in France
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 14 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 15 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 16 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston/Fenway park
- 19 California self drive trip
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 24 10 day trip to California
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall