We will be in NYC end of June and basically arriving Saturday around 12 and staying until probably Sunday 2.
Looking for things to do with our girls. I guess I could describe them as being your typical 12 year old girls that want to see things in NYC of excitement. Does that help?
We took them 4 years ago and did the American Girl Store/Theater, Central Park - Balto Statue since they learned of him in school, skated Rockerfeller Center, went into Trump Tower and walked along 5th Avenue and ate at John's Pizza.
Looking for maybe the top attractions that you would recommend that would excite the girls about seeing. I will present them to them and let we shall decide what we shall do with our time.
Also, a very good bagel shop near Times Square as we will be staying at the Travel Inn (515 West 42nd Street/10th Avenue) is much appreciated. The girls had their share of NY bagels last visit. Looking for some recommendations on shops that make them on the spot versus having them delivered each morning.
P.S. We are going to see Wicked in Boston in October, so we are all set there!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 2 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 8 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 9 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 10 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 11 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 20 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
NYC with 2 12 Year Old Girls...Suggestions on What to Do.....