We will be in NYC end of June and basically arriving Saturday around 12 and staying until probably Sunday 2.
Looking for things to do with our girls. I guess I could describe them as being your typical 12 year old girls that want to see things in NYC of excitement. Does that help?
We took them 4 years ago and did the American Girl Store/Theater, Central Park - Balto Statue since they learned of him in school, skated Rockerfeller Center, went into Trump Tower and walked along 5th Avenue and ate at John's Pizza.
Looking for maybe the top attractions that you would recommend that would excite the girls about seeing. I will present them to them and let we shall decide what we shall do with our time.
Also, a very good bagel shop near Times Square as we will be staying at the Travel Inn (515 West 42nd Street/10th Avenue) is much appreciated. The girls had their share of NY bagels last visit. Looking for some recommendations on shops that make them on the spot versus having them delivered each morning.
P.S. We are going to see Wicked in Boston in October, so we are all set there!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best beach destination with kids in August?
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Seattle to Yellowstone
- 4 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 USA Round trip 2018
- 8 New Orleans Hotels
- 9 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 10 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 11 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 12 Hilton Head
- 13 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 14 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 15 4 Days in LV
- 16 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 17 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 20 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 21 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 22 Savannah visit
- 23 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 24 Camping in the Black Hills
- 25 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
NYC with 2 12 Year Old Girls...Suggestions on What to Do.....