We will be in NYC end of June and basically arriving Saturday around 12 and staying until probably Sunday 2.
Looking for things to do with our girls. I guess I could describe them as being your typical 12 year old girls that want to see things in NYC of excitement. Does that help?
We took them 4 years ago and did the American Girl Store/Theater, Central Park - Balto Statue since they learned of him in school, skated Rockerfeller Center, went into Trump Tower and walked along 5th Avenue and ate at John's Pizza.
Looking for maybe the top attractions that you would recommend that would excite the girls about seeing. I will present them to them and let we shall decide what we shall do with our time.
Also, a very good bagel shop near Times Square as we will be staying at the Travel Inn (515 West 42nd Street/10th Avenue) is much appreciated. The girls had their share of NY bagels last visit. Looking for some recommendations on shops that make them on the spot versus having them delivered each morning.
P.S. We are going to see Wicked in Boston in October, so we are all set there!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Garage Door Repair
- 2 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 3 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 5 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 6 Royal Kahana Maui
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 8 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 9 Road trip out west
- 10 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 11 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 12 Parking in Boston
- 13 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 14 Lake Chelan
- 15 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 1st trip to Colorado
- 18 Mystic CT
- 19 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 20 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
NYC with 2 12 Year Old Girls...Suggestions on What to Do.....