I have no idea where to stay in New York. I'll be there the first week of November. It looks like nothing is under 300$ so my budget is in the 300$ area. I just want a safe, interesting area. Two adults traveling. My main point of interest is the metropolitan museum of art. Any help? Thanks!
NYC / Where do I stay?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 California
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Deep South sept 2015
- 7 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 10 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 11 New England September
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 14 Active Vacation
- 15 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 16 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 21 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 22 Portland, OR hotel question
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 25 Mother Daughter Trip