We are two New England couples, friends from college days (we are now all 50) celebrating not seeing each other in ages/belated Valentines with a weekend in the City. Staying at the Westin Times Square and looking for dinner suggestions where we don't have to dress too fancy yet with kind of an intimate type feel where we can just eat great food, drink some wine and enjoy catching up. Co worker suggestions include: Gramercy Tavern, the Boathouse, One if by Land Two if by Sea and Top of the Tower. We have a Vegan in the group as well. Also, we enjoyed a great late night in Chicago recently at a dueling piano bar but have read disappointing reviews about Sweet Carolines. Any suggestions about dinner and after would be appreciated.
NYC Weekend late February
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas