We are two New England couples, friends from college days (we are now all 50) celebrating not seeing each other in ages/belated Valentines with a weekend in the City. Staying at the Westin Times Square and looking for dinner suggestions where we don't have to dress too fancy yet with kind of an intimate type feel where we can just eat great food, drink some wine and enjoy catching up. Co worker suggestions include: Gramercy Tavern, the Boathouse, One if by Land Two if by Sea and Top of the Tower. We have a Vegan in the group as well. Also, we enjoyed a great late night in Chicago recently at a dueling piano bar but have read disappointing reviews about Sweet Carolines. Any suggestions about dinner and after would be appreciated.
NYC Weekend late February
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 18 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 19 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 20 Grand Canyon in March?
- 21 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 22 California Tour Groups?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Warm and don't Drive