When do the Xmas decorations/markets etc come out? Rockefeller Center ice skating, tree, etc?
Is it the Saturday before Thanksgiving? I imagine the tree isn't until after TG?
I am trying to figure out if it's worth heading to NYC the Saturday before Thanksgiving and going home on Tuesday to try to avoid some of the holiday travel madness that occurs on Wednesday the day before TG.
I suppose another way around it is to travel on the day of Thanksgiving and fly home Saturday?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 2 L.A. and Sequoia
- 3 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 4 Maine weather and temps
- 5 Not enough time, i guess..
- 6 Broadway
- 7 Week motorcycle ride
- 8 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 9 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 10 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 11 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Traveling across the US
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 18 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 19 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 20 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 South Dakota "base camp"
- 23 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens