When do the Xmas decorations/markets etc come out? Rockefeller Center ice skating, tree, etc?
Is it the Saturday before Thanksgiving? I imagine the tree isn't until after TG?
I am trying to figure out if it's worth heading to NYC the Saturday before Thanksgiving and going home on Tuesday to try to avoid some of the holiday travel madness that occurs on Wednesday the day before TG.
I suppose another way around it is to travel on the day of Thanksgiving and fly home Saturday?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 2 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 3 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 6 Rhode Island Get Away
- 7 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 8 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 9 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 Venice, CA area
- 13 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?