When do the Xmas decorations/markets etc come out? Rockefeller Center ice skating, tree, etc?
Is it the Saturday before Thanksgiving? I imagine the tree isn't until after TG?
I am trying to figure out if it's worth heading to NYC the Saturday before Thanksgiving and going home on Tuesday to try to avoid some of the holiday travel madness that occurs on Wednesday the day before TG.
I suppose another way around it is to travel on the day of Thanksgiving and fly home Saturday?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 6 car rentals in San Diego
- 7 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 10 California RV baby and child seats
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?