goodmorning everyone me and my cousin will be traveling for the first time to nyc this friday and are going nuts trying to put together an itenerary.we know nyc is endless so we basically want to get down to our needs if you guys can please help us out we will be staying at the carvi hotel 152 East 55th Street New York, NY 10022.basically want to know of local places we can eat that are inexpensive and nearby $20 and under breakfast lunch and dinner(dinner can be a little bit more)..also nearby nightlife as in clubs bars etc. we are in our mid 20's so want to enjoy the night life as well.tips on inexpensive cabs to take..etc..please Help!!we leave friday and i would like to put an itenerary togther by today latest tommorow Thank you!
nyc trip first time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March