goodmorning everyone me and my cousin will be traveling for the first time to nyc this friday and are going nuts trying to put together an itenerary.we know nyc is endless so we basically want to get down to our needs if you guys can please help us out we will be staying at the carvi hotel 152 East 55th Street New York, NY 10022.basically want to know of local places we can eat that are inexpensive and nearby $20 and under breakfast lunch and dinner(dinner can be a little bit more)..also nearby nightlife as in clubs bars etc. we are in our mid 20's so want to enjoy the night life as well.tips on inexpensive cabs to take..etc..please Help!!we leave friday and i would like to put an itenerary togther by today latest tommorow Thank you!
nyc trip first time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination