goodmorning everyone me and my cousin will be traveling for the first time to nyc this friday and are going nuts trying to put together an itenerary.we know nyc is endless so we basically want to get down to our needs if you guys can please help us out we will be staying at the carvi hotel 152 East 55th Street New York, NY 10022.basically want to know of local places we can eat that are inexpensive and nearby $20 and under breakfast lunch and dinner(dinner can be a little bit more)..also nearby nightlife as in clubs bars etc. we are in our mid 20's so want to enjoy the night life as well.tips on inexpensive cabs to take..etc..please Help!!we leave friday and i would like to put an itenerary togther by today latest tommorow Thank you!
nyc trip first time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone