I'll be visiting a friend in NYC next month prior to a meeting in Shavertown, PA -- which is between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. Is a rental car my best option (and if so, about how a long a trip is it, assuming I leave in the off-hours), or is there train service?
Advice appreciated...thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TWD s7e1 Online Full Free
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Las Vegas Vacation
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 6 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 7 Traveling Alone
- 8 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 9 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 12 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 13 Glacier National Park
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 16 Vegas with toddler twins
- 17 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 Arizona in late January
- 20 New Mexico in May
- 21 disneyland
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 24 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 25 Christmas Dinner in NYC?