I'll be visiting a friend in NYC next month prior to a meeting in Shavertown, PA -- which is between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. Is a rental car my best option (and if so, about how a long a trip is it, assuming I leave in the off-hours), or is there train service?
Advice appreciated...thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 4 North Carolina Coast
- 5 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Hapuna beach, big island
- 8 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 myrtle beach
- 11 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 12 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 13 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 14 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 16 NYC with wheelchair
- 17 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 18 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 19 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 20 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 25 Hilton Head