I'll be visiting a friend in NYC next month prior to a meeting in Shavertown, PA -- which is between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. Is a rental car my best option (and if so, about how a long a trip is it, assuming I leave in the off-hours), or is there train service?
Advice appreciated...thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testadrox/
- 2 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 3 Driving from California to Denver
- 4 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/explosive-f13/
- 5 http://www.xtgenixau.com/crazy-mass-reviews/
- 6 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/focusnutra-amped/
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 Cloud Based Predictive Dialer
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/trim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 10 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 11 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 12 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 13 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 14 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 15 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ultimate-slim-pure-select/
- 16 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trubiotrim/
- 17 New York City - Ready to Meet
- 18 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 19 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 20 Need help with a rough plan
- 21 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 22 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 23 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 24 kauai
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?