I'll be visiting a friend in NYC next month prior to a meeting in Shavertown, PA -- which is between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. Is a rental car my best option (and if so, about how a long a trip is it, assuming I leave in the off-hours), or is there train service?
Advice appreciated...thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 2 I95
- 3 San Francisco first visit.
- 4 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Renting a car with DWAI
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 12 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 13 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 16 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 17 Yellowstone in early May
- 18 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 19 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 20 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 24 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 25 Park City- handicapped