I'll be visiting a friend in NYC next month prior to a meeting in Shavertown, PA -- which is between Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. Is a rental car my best option (and if so, about how a long a trip is it, assuming I leave in the off-hours), or is there train service?
Advice appreciated...thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Gardens.
- 2 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 5 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 Train from east cost to west coast
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Route 66
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 15 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 16 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 17 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 18 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 19 Arches or Zion?
- 20 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 21 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 22 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 23 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area