We will be in NYC for 5 days including Thanksgiving. There are three of us, my husband, our 7 yr old son and me. We are staying at the Lowes on Park. Other than the parade we have no plans. Could you recommend must dos? Must eats? Where should we eat Thanksgiving dinner, I would like a traditional Thanksgiving meal. This is our son's first trip to NYC. Thanks
NYC to dos over Thanksgiving with 7yr old boy
- 1 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 2 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 10 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 11 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks