We will be in NYC for 5 days including Thanksgiving. There are three of us, my husband, our 7 yr old son and me. We are staying at the Lowes on Park. Other than the parade we have no plans. Could you recommend must dos? Must eats? Where should we eat Thanksgiving dinner, I would like a traditional Thanksgiving meal. This is our son's first trip to NYC. Thanks
NYC to dos over Thanksgiving with 7yr old boy
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!