I was supposed to head out to the Boston area this Sunday July 4th, but now a change of plans means I need to leave sometime Friday evening. I can't get out of work very early so I can either leave around 5:00 PM or try to wait it out. I don't like the idea of arriving after midnight . I'm taking votes on which is the less hellish option. I assume that traveling on rt95 is as usual a horrible idea, but 84 hasnt been so great either. Care to weigh in on making the best of bad options?
NYC to Boston area holiday weekend Friday: How can I make it less terrible?
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 20 Biloxi questions again
- 21 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio