I was supposed to head out to the Boston area this Sunday July 4th, but now a change of plans means I need to leave sometime Friday evening. I can't get out of work very early so I can either leave around 5:00 PM or try to wait it out. I don't like the idea of arriving after midnight . I'm taking votes on which is the less hellish option. I assume that traveling on rt95 is as usual a horrible idea, but 84 hasnt been so great either. Care to weigh in on making the best of bad options?
NYC to Boston area holiday weekend Friday: How can I make it less terrible?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast