I was supposed to head out to the Boston area this Sunday July 4th, but now a change of plans means I need to leave sometime Friday evening. I can't get out of work very early so I can either leave around 5:00 PM or try to wait it out. I don't like the idea of arriving after midnight . I'm taking votes on which is the less hellish option. I assume that traveling on rt95 is as usual a horrible idea, but 84 hasnt been so great either. Care to weigh in on making the best of bad options?
NYC to Boston area holiday weekend Friday: How can I make it less terrible?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road