I am a FODORS newbie and also taking my first "real" trip to NYC in early December. I was in NYC back in '03 but it was for only one day. I have so many questions, but I have narrowed them down to just a few pertinent ones that we would like answered.
We are flying into JFK and landing about 2:30 or so and we are staying for 4 days in the Hell's Kitchen area at a B&B type place. What is the best, most recommended way to travel from JFK to our place. As of now, our plan was to take a taxi. I think I read the cost is around $50. Just wondering if there are better, more economical options. My wife is reluctant to take the subway/train as we will be lugging two suitcases with. I do know this way is much cheaper, and probably faster, but I also don't want to stick out like a sore thumb.
My other question is the HO/HO buses. Are they a good idea? I was looking at one because I thought the Holiday Lights night tour would be cool, and then for $10 more we can upgrade to the 48 hour ticket. What are everyone's thoughts. I am not sure how comfortable it will be riding on the top of a bus in early December.
Any other tips and recommendations will be greatly appreciated. We are also planning on doing the NBC studio tour, Top of the Rock, and see the Rockettes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/endovex/
- 2 알라딘 ◆☏홈 피 - scc883.컴 ※
- 3 다빈치릴게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/juvexil-de/
- 5 카지노온라인 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 알라딘릴게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 다빈치무료게임 ♀접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 8 오리지날 신천지 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/naked-king-natural-male-enhancement/
- 10 필리핀환율 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 11 스위피릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 12 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 16 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hydroluxe-serum/
- 17 Hence there is what we call blocked and unblocked
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 22 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 23 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 24 Baltimore Weekend
- 25 Dinosaur National Monument