While in NYC in early Oct I want to see a play on B'way. What is the best way to buy tickets? Hoping to see Kinky Boots. Yes, I know we can stand in line to get discount tics. But as we only have 3 days in town I don't want to spend much of it in line. The same for for tours. We arrive Sat evening so plan to do some kind of a tour to get the overall picture on Sunday. Any recommendations on tour companies? Then hit the museums etc. Mon & Tu and maybe Wed am before we leave for a cruise. Hubby has a bad leg so the hop-on-hop-off bus doesn't work. We don't usually use guided tours but want to see as much as possible. DH can walk but bad limp slows him a bit. We are active seniors who love the theater experience. Wanted to go to Radio City but nothing playing we are at all interested in. Open to any ideas/ recommendations.
NYC theater tickets & tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Moving to CT
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 san diego or nearby area
- 16 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 17 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 20 LA for a day and a half
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Texas
- 24 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 25 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question