While in NYC in early Oct I want to see a play on B'way. What is the best way to buy tickets? Hoping to see Kinky Boots. Yes, I know we can stand in line to get discount tics. But as we only have 3 days in town I don't want to spend much of it in line. The same for for tours. We arrive Sat evening so plan to do some kind of a tour to get the overall picture on Sunday. Any recommendations on tour companies? Then hit the museums etc. Mon & Tu and maybe Wed am before we leave for a cruise. Hubby has a bad leg so the hop-on-hop-off bus doesn't work. We don't usually use guided tours but want to see as much as possible. DH can walk but bad limp slows him a bit. We are active seniors who love the theater experience. Wanted to go to Radio City but nothing playing we are at all interested in. Open to any ideas/ recommendations.
NYC theater tickets & tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 x mas
- 8 Calf trip
- 9 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 17 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 Stopover in MIAMI
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 San Francisco Advice needed
- 22 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 25 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December