While in NYC in early Oct I want to see a play on B'way. What is the best way to buy tickets? Hoping to see Kinky Boots. Yes, I know we can stand in line to get discount tics. But as we only have 3 days in town I don't want to spend much of it in line. The same for for tours. We arrive Sat evening so plan to do some kind of a tour to get the overall picture on Sunday. Any recommendations on tour companies? Then hit the museums etc. Mon & Tu and maybe Wed am before we leave for a cruise. Hubby has a bad leg so the hop-on-hop-off bus doesn't work. We don't usually use guided tours but want to see as much as possible. DH can walk but bad limp slows him a bit. We are active seniors who love the theater experience. Wanted to go to Radio City but nothing playing we are at all interested in. Open to any ideas/ recommendations.
NYC theater tickets & tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak