While in NYC in early Oct I want to see a play on B'way. What is the best way to buy tickets? Hoping to see Kinky Boots. Yes, I know we can stand in line to get discount tics. But as we only have 3 days in town I don't want to spend much of it in line. The same for for tours. We arrive Sat evening so plan to do some kind of a tour to get the overall picture on Sunday. Any recommendations on tour companies? Then hit the museums etc. Mon & Tu and maybe Wed am before we leave for a cruise. Hubby has a bad leg so the hop-on-hop-off bus doesn't work. We don't usually use guided tours but want to see as much as possible. DH can walk but bad limp slows him a bit. We are active seniors who love the theater experience. Wanted to go to Radio City but nothing playing we are at all interested in. Open to any ideas/ recommendations.
NYC theater tickets & tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving out of states from Florida
- 2 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 5 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 6 Atlanta to LA
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 9 new york subway help please
- 10 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 11 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 12 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 15 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 16 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 17 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 18 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 19 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 20 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 23 Things to do in Key West
- 24 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 25 Boston & Cape Cod