While in NYC in early Oct I want to see a play on B'way. What is the best way to buy tickets? Hoping to see Kinky Boots. Yes, I know we can stand in line to get discount tics. But as we only have 3 days in town I don't want to spend much of it in line. The same for for tours. We arrive Sat evening so plan to do some kind of a tour to get the overall picture on Sunday. Any recommendations on tour companies? Then hit the museums etc. Mon & Tu and maybe Wed am before we leave for a cruise. Hubby has a bad leg so the hop-on-hop-off bus doesn't work. We don't usually use guided tours but want to see as much as possible. DH can walk but bad limp slows him a bit. We are active seniors who love the theater experience. Wanted to go to Radio City but nothing playing we are at all interested in. Open to any ideas/ recommendations.
NYC theater tickets & tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 5 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 6 San Fransisco to LA
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Where to go in Maine?
- 9 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 10 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 13 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA