While in NYC in early Oct I want to see a play on B'way. What is the best way to buy tickets? Hoping to see Kinky Boots. Yes, I know we can stand in line to get discount tics. But as we only have 3 days in town I don't want to spend much of it in line. The same for for tours. We arrive Sat evening so plan to do some kind of a tour to get the overall picture on Sunday. Any recommendations on tour companies? Then hit the museums etc. Mon & Tu and maybe Wed am before we leave for a cruise. Hubby has a bad leg so the hop-on-hop-off bus doesn't work. We don't usually use guided tours but want to see as much as possible. DH can walk but bad limp slows him a bit. We are active seniors who love the theater experience. Wanted to go to Radio City but nothing playing we are at all interested in. Open to any ideas/ recommendations.
NYC theater tickets & tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Broadway this week
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 9 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 10 New York, New York...
- 11 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 trains in Europe
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 18 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 19 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 21 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 22 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 25 NBA tickets??