While in NYC in early Oct I want to see a play on B'way. What is the best way to buy tickets? Hoping to see Kinky Boots. Yes, I know we can stand in line to get discount tics. But as we only have 3 days in town I don't want to spend much of it in line. The same for for tours. We arrive Sat evening so plan to do some kind of a tour to get the overall picture on Sunday. Any recommendations on tour companies? Then hit the museums etc. Mon & Tu and maybe Wed am before we leave for a cruise. Hubby has a bad leg so the hop-on-hop-off bus doesn't work. We don't usually use guided tours but want to see as much as possible. DH can walk but bad limp slows him a bit. We are active seniors who love the theater experience. Wanted to go to Radio City but nothing playing we are at all interested in. Open to any ideas/ recommendations.
NYC theater tickets & tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 9 from Moab to Bryce
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 14 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 18 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 19 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 20 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Paso Robles Here We Come...!