We will visiting NYC over Thanksgiving and planning to catch the parade. We are planning to view the parade near the Macy’s store – is this the best location or is there an alternative location you would recommend – just want to take a few snaps so don’t have to be right in front.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwood National Forest
- 2 Las Vegas loop
- 3 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 4 Cape Cod
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 9 Uber and Miami
- 10 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 11 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 12 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 13 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 16 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 18 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 19 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 22 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 25 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys