We will visiting NYC over Thanksgiving and planning to catch the parade. We are planning to view the parade near the Macy’s store – is this the best location or is there an alternative location you would recommend – just want to take a few snaps so don’t have to be right in front.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 2 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 3 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 4 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 5 Maui - luau question
- 6 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 7 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 8 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 9 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 10 Zurich airport connections
- 11 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Miami airport--safety??
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 15 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 16 Things to do in Toronto
- 17 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 18 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 19 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 20 US whole month of January where to
- 21 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 22 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 23 Recent Spam Attacks
- 24 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 25 Central Coast CA kayaking?