We will visiting NYC over Thanksgiving and planning to catch the parade. We are planning to view the parade near the Macy’s store – is this the best location or is there an alternative location you would recommend – just want to take a few snaps so don’t have to be right in front.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 2 Night Vision 4 Less
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 March in New Mexico
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 13 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 14 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 Cross country tips
- 18 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 19 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Parka in PA during February?
- 22 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 25 EWR to Midtown Manhattan