Looking at the schedule for the A Train and 72 St is listed as "a night stop only." The problem is I can't find anything that says what time is considered night. Anyone know when the train would stop at this station?
NYC Subway A Train
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Seatlle, WA
- 9 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 10 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 11 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish