I love spending time at the 96th floor of the Hancock Building in Chicago, sipping an adult beverage and seeing the view. It's magical.
Is there a place I do that in New York City at Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 3 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 8 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 9 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 Extended weekend beach get away
- 12 Parking US OPEN
- 13 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 14 GPS app without data
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 Autumn in Maine
- 19 10 days vacation in Maine
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 san fransisco to crater lake
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July