I love spending time at the 96th floor of the Hancock Building in Chicago, sipping an adult beverage and seeing the view. It's magical.
Is there a place I do that in New York City at Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 6 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 7 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 8 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 9 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 10 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 11 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 14 How much time in Badlands?
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 16 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 19 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 20 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 21 Where to live in the North East
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Houston during hurricane