I love spending time at the 96th floor of the Hancock Building in Chicago, sipping an adult beverage and seeing the view. It's magical.
Is there a place I do that in New York City at Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids Vacation Place
- 2 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 First time, Best business class?
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 8 What to pack
- 9 Napa valley getaway
- 10 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 11 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 12 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 13 Day in Spokane
- 14 summer vacation
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?