I love spending time at the 96th floor of the Hancock Building in Chicago, sipping an adult beverage and seeing the view. It's magical.
Is there a place I do that in New York City at Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 2 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 3 Parking in Boston
- 4 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 1st trip to Colorado
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 10 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 13 Las vegas +21
- 14 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 17 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 18 Trip Starting from New York
- 19 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 20 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 21 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 25 Nilichik Ak.