I love spending time at the 96th floor of the Hancock Building in Chicago, sipping an adult beverage and seeing the view. It's magical.
Is there a place I do that in New York City at Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to California
- 2 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 3 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 10 Touring Hearst Castle
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 13 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 San Francisco
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 20 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 21 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 22 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 White Christmas