Would appreciate suggestions on how to spend a few hours before we see Jersey Boys this Saturday. There are 9 "girls" meeting midtown west and would rather not have to take cabs. All have been to NYC but old friends getting together so not sure what to do or where to go for a few hours.
NYC pre-theater matinee suggestions appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 2 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 6 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Colorado Skiing
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 13 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Boston in winter?
- 16 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 17 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 18 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 19 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 20 charlotte
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 23 New York City in April
- 24 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 25 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by