Well I'm arriving on Saturday in NYC and very excited.
I'll be staying in SoHo and looking at getting a MetroCard.
I'm a bit confused on the best way to do this and best one to purchase;
- I'll be in NYC for 7-10 days.
- Happy to get a taxi from JFK to the city and leaving NYC by car at the end of my visit.
Should I be able to get a 7 day pass from the airport? (arrive at terminal 7).
Then top up for the extra couple of days at a station if I'm there longer than 7 days?
Every city's transport system is different! Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 Things to do in NYC
- 4 Hawaii Cruise
- 5 First time to Alaska
- 6 New York best app
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 BBQ
- 9 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 New Orleans Streetcars
- 12 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 15 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 Shenandoah National park
- 20 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 21 Florida Nature Trip
- 22 Rental Car Orlando
- 23 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego