Well I'm arriving on Saturday in NYC and very excited.
I'll be staying in SoHo and looking at getting a MetroCard.
I'm a bit confused on the best way to do this and best one to purchase;
- I'll be in NYC for 7-10 days.
- Happy to get a taxi from JFK to the city and leaving NYC by car at the end of my visit.
Should I be able to get a 7 day pass from the airport? (arrive at terminal 7).
Then top up for the extra couple of days at a station if I'm there longer than 7 days?
Every city's transport system is different! Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 4 Hotels in San Diego
- 5 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 6 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 7 Cape cod Labor Day
- 8 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 11 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 12 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 13 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 14 US Open Tennis
- 15 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 16 Hawaii with limited time
- 17 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 18 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 19 Grand Teton Questions
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 23 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 24 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation