Well I'm arriving on Saturday in NYC and very excited.
I'll be staying in SoHo and looking at getting a MetroCard.
I'm a bit confused on the best way to do this and best one to purchase;
- I'll be in NYC for 7-10 days.
- Happy to get a taxi from JFK to the city and leaving NYC by car at the end of my visit.
Should I be able to get a 7 day pass from the airport? (arrive at terminal 7).
Then top up for the extra couple of days at a station if I'm there longer than 7 days?
Every city's transport system is different! Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://mirahealthgarciniablog.com/t-complex/
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 5 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Wedding gifts?
- 11 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 12 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 13 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 14 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 15 Seattle Ho
- 16 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 17 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 20 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 23 Southern history- walkable cities
- 24 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 25 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?