Well I'm arriving on Saturday in NYC and very excited.
I'll be staying in SoHo and looking at getting a MetroCard.
I'm a bit confused on the best way to do this and best one to purchase;
- I'll be in NYC for 7-10 days.
- Happy to get a taxi from JFK to the city and leaving NYC by car at the end of my visit.
Should I be able to get a 7 day pass from the airport? (arrive at terminal 7).
Then top up for the extra couple of days at a station if I'm there longer than 7 days?
Every city's transport system is different! Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 2 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 3 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 4 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 5 Pacific coast road trip
- 6 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 7 My son's first day in New York
- 8 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 11 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 12 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 17 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Driving at Night in YNP
- 22 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 23 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 24 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 25 Berkshires-AARP Central