Well I'm arriving on Saturday in NYC and very excited.
I'll be staying in SoHo and looking at getting a MetroCard.
I'm a bit confused on the best way to do this and best one to purchase;
- I'll be in NYC for 7-10 days.
- Happy to get a taxi from JFK to the city and leaving NYC by car at the end of my visit.
Should I be able to get a 7 day pass from the airport? (arrive at terminal 7).
Then top up for the extra couple of days at a station if I'm there longer than 7 days?
Every city's transport system is different! Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Arches or Zion?
- 4 Route 66
- 5 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 11 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 12 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 13 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 14 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 17 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 19 Northern California Gardens.
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 22 Train from east cost to west coast
- 23 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 24 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 25 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado