Well I'm arriving on Saturday in NYC and very excited.
I'll be staying in SoHo and looking at getting a MetroCard.
I'm a bit confused on the best way to do this and best one to purchase;
- I'll be in NYC for 7-10 days.
- Happy to get a taxi from JFK to the city and leaving NYC by car at the end of my visit.
Should I be able to get a 7 day pass from the airport? (arrive at terminal 7).
Then top up for the extra couple of days at a station if I'm there longer than 7 days?
Every city's transport system is different! Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://revivagenixfacts.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 http://powerupmale.com/intellex-plus/
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 6 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 14 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 15 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 16 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 17 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 18 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 19 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 20 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 21 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 22 Skagway
- 23 Retiring in NM?
- 24 Chicago to Charleston
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?