Well I'm arriving on Saturday in NYC and very excited.
I'll be staying in SoHo and looking at getting a MetroCard.
I'm a bit confused on the best way to do this and best one to purchase;
- I'll be in NYC for 7-10 days.
- Happy to get a taxi from JFK to the city and leaving NYC by car at the end of my visit.
Should I be able to get a 7 day pass from the airport? (arrive at terminal 7).
Then top up for the extra couple of days at a station if I'm there longer than 7 days?
Every city's transport system is different! Appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 2 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 3 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 6 Christmas Napa Valley
- 7 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 8 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 9 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Phone SIM
- 12 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 13 Las vegas +21
- 14 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 18 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 25 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael