My friend and I will be arriving in NYC on July 4th. Anyone know anything about Cruises for the fourth of July to see fireworks. Looking at July 4th on the water.com cruises. Says it includes food and drink and view of fireworks. Any thoughts or experiences. Thanks for your input.
NYC July 4th Fireworks Cruises
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 16 San Diego - wher to stay
- 17 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 18 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 21 Berkshires in late October
- 22 2 day in Adirondack park
- 23 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 NYC Clubs for live music