Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OBTAIN OR BUY HIGH QUALITY NOVELTY PASSPORT, ID CARDS , DRIVERS
- 2 4 Days in LV
- 3 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 4 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 7 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 8 Michigan advice needed
- 9 October in Colorado
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Yosemite Valley showers
- 12 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 13 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 14 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 15 LegoLand Florida
- 16 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 19 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 20 louisiana bayou
- 21 SF Cable Cars
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Mobile Suggestions
- 24 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 25 One day in Dallas