Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
NYC Itinerary Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 3 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 4 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 5 Arches National Park in a day
- 6 My Book of Mormon review
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 JFK Airport
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 15 Marco Island
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 things to do near Arches National Park
- 18 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 19 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 EX-LAX
- 23 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 24 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 25 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!