Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
NYC Itinerary Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 9 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 12 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 13 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road Trip SW