Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
NYC Itinerary Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 3 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 4 Comedy clubs NYC
- 5 NYC Comedy Clubs?
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 Camping Generator!?
- 10 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 11 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 12 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 18 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 21 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 22 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 23 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 24 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!