Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Open Tennis
- 2 Reagan Library
- 3 Hawaii with limited time
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 6 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Hotels in San Diego
- 11 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 12 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 13 Cape cod Labor Day
- 14 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 15 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 16 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 17 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 18 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 21 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 25 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island