Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 2 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 3 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 6 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 7 11 days SE coast road trip
- 8 North Carolina Triangle
- 9 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 10 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 11 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 12 Seattle in early August
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 15 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 16 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 17 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 18 Minnesota to Colorado
- 19 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 20 Pittsburgh Trip
- 21 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 22 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 23 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 24 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?