Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 7 days in colorado
- 5 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 6 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 11 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 12 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 13 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 14 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 15 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 16 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 17 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 18 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 19 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 20 Family road trip
- 21 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Trip to Anchorage
- 23 South road trip
- 24 South road trip
- 25 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent