Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
NYC Itinerary Ideas?
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 10 Memphis Tours
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Around North America (cruise)
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!