Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 阿德莱德大学AU毕业证QQ/微信645396153成绩单
- 2 墨尔本大学UM毕业证QQ/微信645396153成绩单
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 Airfares in the 1970's
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 9 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 25 Budget NYC hotel