Hoping you can help me with some ideas. My dad is planning a surprise getaway for my mom for her 60th bday and is thinking of NYC in November. They have already been, but not for a while, so they wouldn't be doing the main tourist sites. I would love suggestions as to restaurants (they are foodies, doesn't need to be high-end though,) other fun things to do, and what area to stay in. They will likely go to a Broadway play, I'm thinking probably Evita.
Let me know if you have ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Survey
- 5 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 6 Yellowstone in early May
- 7 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 8 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 9 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 hotel shampoo and soap
- 13 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 23 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 24 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks