I'm in the processing of putting together an itinerary for NYC. I'll be visiting in late July for 4-5 days depending on how much time you guys think I need. Any input you can give me would be helpful as I'm a first timer and not sure how long everything will take. I tried to include some indoor activity each day since I hear it's incredibly hot this time of the year. Is there anything I've left out that you think is a must see? Or do I have something that is worth skipping? Also, do you guys have any recommendations for shows?
Liberty Island (scheduled to reopen Jul 4)
Federal Reserve tour
Grand Central Terminal
Rockefeller Center/Top of the Rock (is the guided tour worth it for this?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 3 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 6 Maui - luau question
- 7 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 8 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 9 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 10 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 11 Zurich airport connections
- 12 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Miami airport--safety??
- 15 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 16 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 17 Things to do in Toronto
- 18 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 19 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 20 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 21 US whole month of January where to
- 22 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 23 Recent Spam Attacks
- 24 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 25 Central Coast CA kayaking?