I'm in the processing of putting together an itinerary for NYC. I'll be visiting in late July for 4-5 days depending on how much time you guys think I need. Any input you can give me would be helpful as I'm a first timer and not sure how long everything will take. I tried to include some indoor activity each day since I hear it's incredibly hot this time of the year. Is there anything I've left out that you think is a must see? Or do I have something that is worth skipping? Also, do you guys have any recommendations for shows?
Liberty Island (scheduled to reopen Jul 4)
Federal Reserve tour
Grand Central Terminal
Rockefeller Center/Top of the Rock (is the guided tour worth it for this?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying outside DC
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 4 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 8 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 9 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 10 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 11 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 14 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 15 New York in December
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 18 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 19 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 20 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area