I'm in the processing of putting together an itinerary for NYC. I'll be visiting in late July for 4-5 days depending on how much time you guys think I need. Any input you can give me would be helpful as I'm a first timer and not sure how long everything will take. I tried to include some indoor activity each day since I hear it's incredibly hot this time of the year. Is there anything I've left out that you think is a must see? Or do I have something that is worth skipping? Also, do you guys have any recommendations for shows?
Liberty Island (scheduled to reopen Jul 4)
Federal Reserve tour
Grand Central Terminal
Rockefeller Center/Top of the Rock (is the guided tour worth it for this?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 3 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 4 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 5 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 9 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 10 Arches or Zion?
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 15 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 16 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 17 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 18 time to visit statue
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 21 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 22 Chester, CN
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 25 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please