I'm in the processing of putting together an itinerary for NYC. I'll be visiting in late July for 4-5 days depending on how much time you guys think I need. Any input you can give me would be helpful as I'm a first timer and not sure how long everything will take. I tried to include some indoor activity each day since I hear it's incredibly hot this time of the year. Is there anything I've left out that you think is a must see? Or do I have something that is worth skipping? Also, do you guys have any recommendations for shows?
Liberty Island (scheduled to reopen Jul 4)
Federal Reserve tour
Grand Central Terminal
Rockefeller Center/Top of the Rock (is the guided tour worth it for this?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 2 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 3 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 4 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 5 road trip
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 FLL to Key West
- 10 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 14 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 15 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 16 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Las vegas and nearby
- 22 Cape Cod trip report
- 23 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 24 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 25 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine