I'm in the processing of putting together an itinerary for NYC. I'll be visiting in late July for 4-5 days depending on how much time you guys think I need. Any input you can give me would be helpful as I'm a first timer and not sure how long everything will take. I tried to include some indoor activity each day since I hear it's incredibly hot this time of the year. Is there anything I've left out that you think is a must see? Or do I have something that is worth skipping? Also, do you guys have any recommendations for shows?
Liberty Island (scheduled to reopen Jul 4)
Federal Reserve tour
Grand Central Terminal
Rockefeller Center/Top of the Rock (is the guided tour worth it for this?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 Philly
- 5 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 6 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 7 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!