I'm in the processing of putting together an itinerary for NYC. I'll be visiting in late July for 4-5 days depending on how much time you guys think I need. Any input you can give me would be helpful as I'm a first timer and not sure how long everything will take. I tried to include some indoor activity each day since I hear it's incredibly hot this time of the year. Is there anything I've left out that you think is a must see? Or do I have something that is worth skipping? Also, do you guys have any recommendations for shows?
Liberty Island (scheduled to reopen Jul 4)
Federal Reserve tour
Grand Central Terminal
Rockefeller Center/Top of the Rock (is the guided tour worth it for this?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skinsephora.com/derma-reflexion-reviews/
- 2 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 I95
- 5 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 6 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 7 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 8 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 9 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 12 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 San Francisco first visit.
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 21 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Renting a car with DWAI
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Arizona on a whirlwind update