My husband and I will be visting NYC for our first time, for our 30th annv. We're considering mid Sept,. hoping for nice outdoor temps so we can get out and see the city. I would like to stay near Central Park and have been considering Le Meridien or Ritz-Carlton. A roomy, comfortable room with a view is important to us, also a good causal restuarant and room service. The Ritz is so expensive in Sept, is it worth it? What about Le Meridien, nice rooms, good location? Any other suggestions in that area?
NYC in Sept. - Help with Hotel Choice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants