My DH and I, along with another couple, are taking a cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ on Sept. 8, 2013. We are flying in to Newark on the 6th & will be staying there. We would like to take a tour on Saturday the 7th, preferably a combination of transport and walking. Our number one thing is the 9/11 memorial, but would like to see some other sights as well. We are all 70ish but in good health so walking should not be a problem. We don't want to just drive by on a bus. I realize that getting into NYC from NJ will probably be our biggest problem. Any suggestions. We will probably come back to NYC at a later date so we do not need to see "everything".
NYC In One Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 2 Boston suggestions
- 3 California
- 4 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 13 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Ben Landa
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary