My DH and I, along with another couple, are taking a cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ on Sept. 8, 2013. We are flying in to Newark on the 6th & will be staying there. We would like to take a tour on Saturday the 7th, preferably a combination of transport and walking. Our number one thing is the 9/11 memorial, but would like to see some other sights as well. We are all 70ish but in good health so walking should not be a problem. We don't want to just drive by on a bus. I realize that getting into NYC from NJ will probably be our biggest problem. Any suggestions. We will probably come back to NYC at a later date so we do not need to see "everything".
NYC In One Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando for Work
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 charlotte
- 9 USA trip
- 10 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 NBA tickets??
- 13 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 14 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report