My DH and I, along with another couple, are taking a cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ on Sept. 8, 2013. We are flying in to Newark on the 6th & will be staying there. We would like to take a tour on Saturday the 7th, preferably a combination of transport and walking. Our number one thing is the 9/11 memorial, but would like to see some other sights as well. We are all 70ish but in good health so walking should not be a problem. We don't want to just drive by on a bus. I realize that getting into NYC from NJ will probably be our biggest problem. Any suggestions. We will probably come back to NYC at a later date so we do not need to see "everything".
NYC In One Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 7 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 8 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 11 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 adams morgan - safety
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Morning in miami
- 19 Las Vegas must sees
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 22 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 23 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 24 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 25 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis