My DH and I, along with another couple, are taking a cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ on Sept. 8, 2013. We are flying in to Newark on the 6th & will be staying there. We would like to take a tour on Saturday the 7th, preferably a combination of transport and walking. Our number one thing is the 9/11 memorial, but would like to see some other sights as well. We are all 70ish but in good health so walking should not be a problem. We don't want to just drive by on a bus. I realize that getting into NYC from NJ will probably be our biggest problem. Any suggestions. We will probably come back to NYC at a later date so we do not need to see "everything".
NYC In One Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 Romantic destination in the US
- 6 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 10 Minneapolis Parking
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 13 family road trip
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 17 Kid School Admission
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 New York City-New Things?
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do