During a cross country trip where we are pulling a small pop-up camping trailer, we are taking a couple days away from wilderness to stay in a NYC hotel, leave the car and trailer in the hotel lot, get on a subway and go in to Times Square. We imagine that pulling a trailer with our small SUV is not as handy at Times Square hotels, so we consider staying in one of the other boroughs, where we can confidently leave car and trailer in the lot and take the subway in. Does anyone have recommendations for this plan?
NYC hotel to stay in, park car and trailer, take subway to Manhattan
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 21 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?