Looking to spend 4 nights over Labor Day to see daughter who just relocated there. Looking for place with pool and reasonably priced, which I know is a challenge. Financial district hotels look to be reasonable, with Millenium Hilton seemingly fitting the bill. However, reviews including bed bug problems there are causing me pause. Any suggestions?
NYC hotel over Labor Day
- 1 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 2 Key West at Christmas time
- 3 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 11 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 One day in NYC
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Updates from Hanalei
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 19 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 20 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 21 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas