My boyfriend and I will be going to New York City for my birthday, Valentine's Day. We're looking for a moderately priced hotel CLOSE to the subway. We were thinking about about booking a room at On the Avenue. Suggestions?
NYC Hotel near subway...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Four days in DC
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 11 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 12 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 13 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Cape Cod in early April
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 united and carry-ons
- 23 Portland Maine Hotels
- 24 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover