My boyfriend and I will be going to New York City for my birthday, Valentine's Day. We're looking for a moderately priced hotel CLOSE to the subway. We were thinking about about booking a room at On the Avenue. Suggestions?
NYC Hotel near subway...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 3 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 20 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 21 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 22 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 charlotte
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando