A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months in Hawaii!
- 2 Cross Country NH to WA
- 3 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 7 best binocular for travel
- 8 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 9 3 day cruise from Boston
- 10 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 11 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 12 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 13 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 14 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 15 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Seattle Hotels
- 19 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 Providence question
- 21 Cayo Costa State Park
- 22 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 23 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 24 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 25 Yosemite Visit