A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 2 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 3 NY State Assembly Internship
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 Grand Canyon
- 6 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 7 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Midway point
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 New York City
- 20 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts