A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Call +1(855) 205-4069 American Airlines First Class Upgrade
- 2 How to choose best web design company.
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 8 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 11 Dallas airport to bush library
- 12 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Northern California Gardens.
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip