A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 Tips: How To Renovate Your Motorhome Under Your Budget
- 3 For Breast Tips ==>>> http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 Napa Valley Hotel
- 6 Niagara Falls.
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 A day in Boston
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 11 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 12 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 13 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 14 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 15 Nilichik Ak.
- 16 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 17 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 18 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 19 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 20 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 21 Phone SIM
- 22 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 23 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 24 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 25 New England Canada Road Trip