A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
NYC hotel help
- 1 SF Activities
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 SmarterVegas Question
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 5 Trip to New Orleans
- 6 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 10 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 San Diego or Hawaii
- 13 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 Tampa area and North
- 18 Season greetings
- 19 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 20 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 21 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Uber Car service
- 24 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 25 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point