A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 3 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 5 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 6 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 7 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 8 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 10 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 11 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 12 California/Yosemite
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 15 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 16 Uber availability on Long Island
- 17 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 18 Fall in Ozarks
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 22 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 23 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 24 Fort Myers Area
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN