A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch ICE Hockey 27 September 2016 Live Stream
- 2 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 3 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 4 South Beach in October
- 5 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 6 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 7 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Cross-Country trip advice
- 10 Finding Steve Perry
- 11 las vegas anyone
- 12 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 15 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 22 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 23 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 24 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 25 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling