A little advice needed!! I have booked plane tickets for a 4 day trip to NYC just for me and my 9 year old son at the end of July. At the end we go to Boston and meet up with my husband and older son who will be flying from Chicago..
Looked at all the hotels and zero-ed in on Casablanca times square and Hilton times square. Any suggestions as to which one over the other?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 3 IAH to HOU Questions
- 4 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 Jazzfest side trips
- 12 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 13 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 20 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 21 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 22 Great OR beach house locations?
- 23 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 Honeymoon on PCH