My requirements are pretty simple.
I just want a hotel ($500/nt) where I can walk to Saks/Bloomies/MoMa.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 2 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 10 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 13 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 14 Seattle Ho
- 15 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 18 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 19 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 23 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please