Had recently stayed at both hotels. I am sending a feedback on them, hoping it may help some people looking around that area. We stayed at the Mayfair for 3 nights and everyday we were promised that the window lock, the safe and the airconditioning would be fixed but it did not happen.The room was rather dirty and old and the lift was very slow and tiny. The Comfort Inn Midtown for the same price provided much better service generally and we were very happy with the room.I would not stay at the Mayfair again.
NYC Hotel - Mayfair or Comfort Inn Midtown
- 1 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 2 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 3 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 6 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 7 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 NYC
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 16 Michigan Beaches
- 17 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 20 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone