I'm taking my 22 y.o. niece (just graduated from college with a degree in fashion merchandising) to NYC for 3 days (starting tomorrow). We would like to see a show and am trying to choose between Rock of Ages, Memphis, Mary Poppins, Catch Me if You Can and Baby It's You (this is her list of what she might be interested in). I have been to various musicals over the years but am not a serious theater buff. I just want something fun and memorable for my niece. She is pretty easy going, and loves a variety of music, so if there is another show that we just "absolutely have to see", we would be open to it! I know this post is last minute, but I will be checking the forum for any responses! Thanks!!!
NYC for 3 days-trying to decide which of these shows to see
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in TX
- 2 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Long Island Advice
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 13 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Boston suggestions
- 19 California
- 20 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto