I'm taking my 22 y.o. niece (just graduated from college with a degree in fashion merchandising) to NYC for 3 days (starting tomorrow). We would like to see a show and am trying to choose between Rock of Ages, Memphis, Mary Poppins, Catch Me if You Can and Baby It's You (this is her list of what she might be interested in). I have been to various musicals over the years but am not a serious theater buff. I just want something fun and memorable for my niece. She is pretty easy going, and loves a variety of music, so if there is another show that we just "absolutely have to see", we would be open to it! I know this post is last minute, but I will be checking the forum for any responses! Thanks!!!
NYC for 3 days-trying to decide which of these shows to see
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 16 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 17 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 18 denver to badlands
- 19 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 23 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona