I'm taking my 22 y.o. niece (just graduated from college with a degree in fashion merchandising) to NYC for 3 days (starting tomorrow). We would like to see a show and am trying to choose between Rock of Ages, Memphis, Mary Poppins, Catch Me if You Can and Baby It's You (this is her list of what she might be interested in). I have been to various musicals over the years but am not a serious theater buff. I just want something fun and memorable for my niece. She is pretty easy going, and loves a variety of music, so if there is another show that we just "absolutely have to see", we would be open to it! I know this post is last minute, but I will be checking the forum for any responses! Thanks!!!
NYC for 3 days-trying to decide which of these shows to see
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 2 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 9 Dinner in Miami
- 10 Orlando to Savannah
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 25 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches