I'm taking my 22 y.o. niece (just graduated from college with a degree in fashion merchandising) to NYC for 3 days (starting tomorrow). We would like to see a show and am trying to choose between Rock of Ages, Memphis, Mary Poppins, Catch Me if You Can and Baby It's You (this is her list of what she might be interested in). I have been to various musicals over the years but am not a serious theater buff. I just want something fun and memorable for my niece. She is pretty easy going, and loves a variety of music, so if there is another show that we just "absolutely have to see", we would be open to it! I know this post is last minute, but I will be checking the forum for any responses! Thanks!!!
NYC for 3 days-trying to decide which of these shows to see
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 10 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 11 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 12 Middlebury vt quickie
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 NYC
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 23 hello guys....
- 24 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver