I'm taking my 22 y.o. niece (just graduated from college with a degree in fashion merchandising) to NYC for 3 days (starting tomorrow). We would like to see a show and am trying to choose between Rock of Ages, Memphis, Mary Poppins, Catch Me if You Can and Baby It's You (this is her list of what she might be interested in). I have been to various musicals over the years but am not a serious theater buff. I just want something fun and memorable for my niece. She is pretty easy going, and loves a variety of music, so if there is another show that we just "absolutely have to see", we would be open to it! I know this post is last minute, but I will be checking the forum for any responses! Thanks!!!
NYC for 3 days-trying to decide which of these shows to see
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 19 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 22 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Road Tour in Usa
- 25 So you love handbags!