I'm taking my 22 y.o. niece (just graduated from college with a degree in fashion merchandising) to NYC for 3 days (starting tomorrow). We would like to see a show and am trying to choose between Rock of Ages, Memphis, Mary Poppins, Catch Me if You Can and Baby It's You (this is her list of what she might be interested in). I have been to various musicals over the years but am not a serious theater buff. I just want something fun and memorable for my niece. She is pretty easy going, and loves a variety of music, so if there is another show that we just "absolutely have to see", we would be open to it! I know this post is last minute, but I will be checking the forum for any responses! Thanks!!!
NYC for 3 days-trying to decide which of these shows to see
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Fripp island
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Where should I move to?
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information