Can you help me choose a restaurant with superior atmosphere and service and good food that would efficiently accommodate a party of 10 on Columbus Day weekend? I prefer something in the Financial District or Soho, but up to Midtown is okay. Food preference is Mediterranean (seafood and steaks, Greek or Italian style). Price range about $50 per person. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Call +1(855) 205-4069 American Airlines First Class Upgrade
- 2 How to choose best web design company.
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 8 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 11 Dallas airport to bush library
- 12 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Northern California Gardens.
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip