Can you help me choose a restaurant with superior atmosphere and service and good food that would efficiently accommodate a party of 10 on Columbus Day weekend? I prefer something in the Financial District or Soho, but up to Midtown is okay. Food preference is Mediterranean (seafood and steaks, Greek or Italian style). Price range about $50 per person. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Where to live in the North East
- 3 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 7 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 8 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 9 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 About Us
- 12 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 13 Houston during hurricane
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 17 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 21 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago