Can you help me choose a restaurant with superior atmosphere and service and good food that would efficiently accommodate a party of 10 on Columbus Day weekend? I prefer something in the Financial District or Soho, but up to Midtown is okay. Food preference is Mediterranean (seafood and steaks, Greek or Italian style). Price range about $50 per person. Any suggestions?
NYC Fine Dining for Small Group
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 2 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 3 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 4 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 7 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 8 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 9 Big Sur?
- 10 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 11 Vacation for teens?
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 15 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 16 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 17 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 18 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 San Andreas fault near San Francisco?
- 21 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 22 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 23 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 24 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 25 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?