Can you help me choose a restaurant with superior atmosphere and service and good food that would efficiently accommodate a party of 10 on Columbus Day weekend? I prefer something in the Financial District or Soho, but up to Midtown is okay. Food preference is Mediterranean (seafood and steaks, Greek or Italian style). Price range about $50 per person. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire
- 2 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 3 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 4 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 5 Driving to Naples fl
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 11 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 19 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 20 Nashville Questions
- 21 Summer vacation
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 24 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 25 Driving from NY to Boston in February