Can you help me choose a restaurant with superior atmosphere and service and good food that would efficiently accommodate a party of 10 on Columbus Day weekend? I prefer something in the Financial District or Soho, but up to Midtown is okay. Food preference is Mediterranean (seafood and steaks, Greek or Italian style). Price range about $50 per person. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Website that lists areas within a 50/100/250 mile radius of a location?
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 San Diego, mission valley
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 22 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging