Can you help me choose a restaurant with superior atmosphere and service and good food that would efficiently accommodate a party of 10 on Columbus Day weekend? I prefer something in the Financial District or Soho, but up to Midtown is okay. Food preference is Mediterranean (seafood and steaks, Greek or Italian style). Price range about $50 per person. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 2 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 3 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 9 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 11 Miami for 2 days
- 12 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 13 Great Falls or Helena?
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 What to request?
- 16 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 17 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 18 What to see in Portland
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 More problems for Big Sur
- 22 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 23 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans