So this is my first time posting on a forum, here goes!
I'm planning a trip in a few weeks starting off in New York, spending a week there with a friend doing the typical touristy stuff - I've never been. My friend then leaves and my solo adventure begins:
I really enjoy outdoor activities as well as spending time looking round and getting to know cities. So I'm not 100% crazy set on anything. Also, my first time solo backpacking.
I'm planning in flying to Denver from NYC, spending about 4 days there, not necessarily in the city, would like to join an excursion to the Rocky Mountain national park - but I'm not going have a car (crazy I know...) so I'm going to see how thing work out when I arrive at hostels. Hopefully, find organised tours, or people who are going on day trips. Maybe check out train to get me closer.
Can anyone recommend any hostels in Denver or any of the other places I'm heading?
I'm also concerned about the temperature, I'm ok in high heat - I'm half Spanish, but is it tolerable?
So then flying from Denver to Phoenix, spending 4 or 5 days there to see the gran canyon, Tuzigoot ruins, rock formations, painted desert... Again, no car, so hoping to find organised tours/ people in hostels.
After Phoenix flying to San Francisco - In the beginning I was set on going to LA but after speaking to different people and doing a bit of research I've decided to skip it, any thoughts?
After spending a few days in San Francisco city, it would be great to get to Yosemite national park, does anyone know of tours?
I'm then flying from San Francisco to Calgary in Canada, and going to the Rockies there and Vancouver island. I'll post on the other board about that!
I would appreciate any information you could give me about my destinations, organised tours, places to stay (I'm thinking of airbnb as well as hostels), price guides, because I'm going to be on my own, I won't be eating in restaurants much, more super market/ street stalls. Also weather, any help and guidance would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance everyone!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The improved flow of energy in the body
- 2 Certified Salesforce Customer Service | Work at RichestSoft
- 3 http://www.healthyminimag.com/new-brilliance-cream-reviews/
- 4 Ombia Derma
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 6 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 8 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/n
- 9 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 10 unique predominant producers use identical
- 11 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrox/
- 13 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 14 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 15 In that capacity, additional consideration
- 16 Get Free From All Aging Signs And Problems With Ombia Derma
- 17 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 18 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 19 Women issues
- 20 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/ombia-derma/
- 21 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 22 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 23 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 24 http://lumalifteye.com/apex-vitality-miracle-bust/
- 25 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/