I assume I would be able to easily fill a holiday with 2 weeks in NYC and 2 weeks in DC (with a side trip to Gettysburg area and to see a friend for a day or two in Philadelphia)? On holidays I like seeing/doing things but I don't want to cram every second of my day with sightseeing. On some days I am happy to do something in the mornings then spend a day relaxing poolside or people watching from a sidewalk cafe or park. Is a 4 week time frame just fine or ridiculous? Any suggestions I am open to.
NYC & DC in 4 weeks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 18 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 19 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!