We are tackling some budget questions for our October visit to NY.
We would appreciate if anyone could shed a light on the food budget. What would you estimate per person for:
- a light meal at noon, salad style, seated.
- some afternoon tea and cake,
- a good consistent evening meal in some manhattan restaurant?
Thanks for stating if tax and servicefee is included.
Thanks to all of you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 San Fran
- 4 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 10 San Diego, mission valley
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 13 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 SF and northern California - October
- 25 grand canyon to santa fe in april?