We are tackling some budget questions for our October visit to NY.
We would appreciate if anyone could shed a light on the food budget. What would you estimate per person for:
- a light meal at noon, salad style, seated.
- some afternoon tea and cake,
- a good consistent evening meal in some manhattan restaurant?
Thanks for stating if tax and servicefee is included.
Thanks to all of you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area hotels
- 2 sugestions
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 11 Quick road trip
- 12 What to request?
- 13 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 14 How much cash do you travel with?
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 17 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 18 Oregon Coast road trip
- 19 More problems for Big Sur
- 20 Great Falls or Helena?
- 21 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 24 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back