We are tackling some budget questions for our October visit to NY.
We would appreciate if anyone could shed a light on the food budget. What would you estimate per person for:
- a light meal at noon, salad style, seated.
- some afternoon tea and cake,
- a good consistent evening meal in some manhattan restaurant?
Thanks for stating if tax and servicefee is included.
Thanks to all of you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 कालाजादू@+91-9876257329 black magic specialist baba ji in chandiGRH
- 2 How Nucific BIO X4 work? Is it effective for long time?
- 3 The advantages you are managing using Perfect Biotics- Probiotic America!
- 4 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 5 Should I avoid to buy Deluxe Eye Therapy
- 6 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 7 Musculus X >>> http://nuvieskincareserum.com/musculus-x-de/
- 8 http://www.supplementmag.com/instant-performer-reviews/
- 9 With weight loss and muscle gain
- 10 http://www.tophealthresource.com/is-androx-extreme-safe/
- 11 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 15 What to pack
- 16 Napa valley getaway
- 17 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 Boston waterfront Italian
- 21 Day in Spokane
- 22 summer vacation
- 23 Kids Vacation Place
- 24 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 25 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees