has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable and all their apartments are legitimate. they offerred me an artist loft in Grenwich village for only $150 per night but before I book I wanted your opinions .
there are a couple of reviews on the site.
can it be trusted?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 4 New Orleans music
- 5 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 6 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 7 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 8 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 12 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 13 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 14 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 17 NYC with wheelchair
- 18 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 19 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 20 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 21 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 24 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 25 Western U.S. Road trip