has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable and all their apartments are legitimate. they offerred me an artist loft in Grenwich village for only $150 per night but before I book I wanted your opinions .
there are a couple of reviews on the site.
can it be trusted?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rejuvonus/
- 3 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Trip to USA in July
- 13 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 14 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 15 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 16 Florida vacation
- 17 Florida beach vacation
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 I95
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast