has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable and all their apartments are legitimate. they offerred me an artist loft in Grenwich village for only $150 per night but before I book I wanted your opinions .
there are a couple of reviews on the site.
can it be trusted?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 6 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 7 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 8 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 11 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 12 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 13 Nilichik Ak.
- 14 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 15 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 16 Grand Teton Questions
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 19 Grand American Road Trip!
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Rules of the Subway
- 22 Grand Teton Questuons
- 23 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 24 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 25 Los Angeles, California - Hiking