has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable and all their apartments are legitimate. they offerred me an artist loft in Grenwich village for only $150 per night but before I book I wanted your opinions .
there are a couple of reviews on the site.
can it be trusted?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami airport--safety??
- 2 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 3 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 6 Dinosaur National Monument
- 7 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 10 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 16 Places to stay in Skagway
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!