has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable and all their apartments are legitimate. they offerred me an artist loft in Grenwich village for only $150 per night but before I book I wanted your opinions .
there are a couple of reviews on the site.
can it be trusted?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ADVICE: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO Mail CONTACT 1:844:291:6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 10 What to see in Portland
- 11 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 12 Great Falls or Helena?
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 18 Las Vegas trip report
- 19 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 20 Lunch in Central Park
- 21 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk