I got my hotel set thanks to you friends on this forum. Please help me a little with my plans. I will be in NYC 4.5 days. I plan on purchasing the NYC pass to see all 6 main attractions, but I would really appreciate any help with what to do on the same day. How long will we take on Ellis Island? I plan on walking to the top. Should we take the Long Island ferry after that? I read the views are good and it is free, but is it the same view as Ellis Island? If we take the ferry should we get off or just skip this? Is there something to do? I know the MOMA and Guggenheim museums are in the same part of town, as well as 30 rock but I dont know how much time to plan for each. Staying in Chelsea, so I want to shop and walk. Want to eat in Chinatown, have Korean barbecue, eat in Little Italy. Also want to shop in the big anchor stores. Go go go! I don't have good shopping where I live so I love to just walk and shop. Nothing high end. Any tip would help. Thanks so much! Also have to see a show or two if I can get any bargains.
NYC 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Absolute Beginner's Guide to the New York Subway
- 2 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 22 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 23 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 24 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park