I got my hotel set thanks to you friends on this forum. Please help me a little with my plans. I will be in NYC 4.5 days. I plan on purchasing the NYC pass to see all 6 main attractions, but I would really appreciate any help with what to do on the same day. How long will we take on Ellis Island? I plan on walking to the top. Should we take the Long Island ferry after that? I read the views are good and it is free, but is it the same view as Ellis Island? If we take the ferry should we get off or just skip this? Is there something to do? I know the MOMA and Guggenheim museums are in the same part of town, as well as 30 rock but I dont know how much time to plan for each. Staying in Chelsea, so I want to shop and walk. Want to eat in Chinatown, have Korean barbecue, eat in Little Italy. Also want to shop in the big anchor stores. Go go go! I don't have good shopping where I live so I love to just walk and shop. Nothing high end. Any tip would help. Thanks so much! Also have to see a show or two if I can get any bargains.
NYC 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 2 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 7 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 11 California
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 20 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 21 Texas
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ