I got my hotel set thanks to you friends on this forum. Please help me a little with my plans. I will be in NYC 4.5 days. I plan on purchasing the NYC pass to see all 6 main attractions, but I would really appreciate any help with what to do on the same day. How long will we take on Ellis Island? I plan on walking to the top. Should we take the Long Island ferry after that? I read the views are good and it is free, but is it the same view as Ellis Island? If we take the ferry should we get off or just skip this? Is there something to do? I know the MOMA and Guggenheim museums are in the same part of town, as well as 30 rock but I dont know how much time to plan for each. Staying in Chelsea, so I want to shop and walk. Want to eat in Chinatown, have Korean barbecue, eat in Little Italy. Also want to shop in the big anchor stores. Go go go! I don't have good shopping where I live so I love to just walk and shop. Nothing high end. Any tip would help. Thanks so much! Also have to see a show or two if I can get any bargains.
NYC 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 6 Portland, OR hotel question
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 san diego or nearby area
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 11 Texas
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Northwest USA
- 21 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 22 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?