I got my hotel set thanks to you friends on this forum. Please help me a little with my plans. I will be in NYC 4.5 days. I plan on purchasing the NYC pass to see all 6 main attractions, but I would really appreciate any help with what to do on the same day. How long will we take on Ellis Island? I plan on walking to the top. Should we take the Long Island ferry after that? I read the views are good and it is free, but is it the same view as Ellis Island? If we take the ferry should we get off or just skip this? Is there something to do? I know the MOMA and Guggenheim museums are in the same part of town, as well as 30 rock but I dont know how much time to plan for each. Staying in Chelsea, so I want to shop and walk. Want to eat in Chinatown, have Korean barbecue, eat in Little Italy. Also want to shop in the big anchor stores. Go go go! I don't have good shopping where I live so I love to just walk and shop. Nothing high end. Any tip would help. Thanks so much! Also have to see a show or two if I can get any bargains.
NYC 4 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 USA trip
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Air Connections on Maui
- 8 camaro hire in waikiki
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please