If you're in NYC today or tomorrow and will be here next Thursday (May 30), you can get free tickets to see Sheryl Crow perform in Battery Park.
I picked up my 2 free tickets this morning at the American Express office on Park Ave at 53rd Street - No wait! Be sure to take an original copy of the NY Times advertisement with you or NO tickets. (You can pick-up tickets at other locations as well - check the ad for details.)
Let's hope we all soak up the sun next Thursday in Battery Park!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 2 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 5 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 6 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 IAH to HOU Questions
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 Jazzfest side trips
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 March in New Mexico
- 15 No Spam this morning!!
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 21 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 22 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 23 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)