If you're in NYC today or tomorrow and will be here next Thursday (May 30), you can get free tickets to see Sheryl Crow perform in Battery Park.
I picked up my 2 free tickets this morning at the American Express office on Park Ave at 53rd Street - No wait! Be sure to take an original copy of the NY Times advertisement with you or NO tickets. (You can pick-up tickets at other locations as well - check the ad for details.)
Let's hope we all soak up the sun next Thursday in Battery Park!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 2 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 3 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 4 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 5 Yosemite Hike
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 The District by Hilton Club
- 8 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 Acadia National Park
- 11 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 12 Anniversary destination
- 13 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 14 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 15 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 16 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 17 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 18 4th of July in Chicago
- 19 Visiting New York State
- 20 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 24 Colorado Hiking in September
- 25 nashville,tenn