If you're in NYC today or tomorrow and will be here next Thursday (May 30), you can get free tickets to see Sheryl Crow perform in Battery Park.
I picked up my 2 free tickets this morning at the American Express office on Park Ave at 53rd Street - No wait! Be sure to take an original copy of the NY Times advertisement with you or NO tickets. (You can pick-up tickets at other locations as well - check the ad for details.)
Let's hope we all soak up the sun next Thursday in Battery Park!
NYC - Free Sheryl Crow Concert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 6 NYC taxi vs car service
- 7 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 Wedding in Hawaii
- 15 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 16 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 17 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 18 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 San Fransisco to LA
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia