If you're in NYC today or tomorrow and will be here next Thursday (May 30), you can get free tickets to see Sheryl Crow perform in Battery Park.
I picked up my 2 free tickets this morning at the American Express office on Park Ave at 53rd Street - No wait! Be sure to take an original copy of the NY Times advertisement with you or NO tickets. (You can pick-up tickets at other locations as well - check the ad for details.)
Let's hope we all soak up the sun next Thursday in Battery Park!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip out west
- 2 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 3 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 4 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 5 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 6 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 7 Parking in Boston
- 8 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 9 Lake Chelan
- 10 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 11 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 1st trip to Colorado
- 14 Mystic CT
- 15 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 16 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 19 Las vegas +21
- 20 Your favourite places in New York City
- 21 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 22 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 23 Trip Starting from New York
- 24 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 25 Thanksgiving Day in NYC