If you're in NYC today or tomorrow and will be here next Thursday (May 30), you can get free tickets to see Sheryl Crow perform in Battery Park.
I picked up my 2 free tickets this morning at the American Express office on Park Ave at 53rd Street - No wait! Be sure to take an original copy of the NY Times advertisement with you or NO tickets. (You can pick-up tickets at other locations as well - check the ad for details.)
Let's hope we all soak up the sun next Thursday in Battery Park!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 3 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 4 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 9 Arches or Zion?
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 14 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 15 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 16 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 17 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 18 Providence RI Waterfire
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 22 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 23 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 24 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 25 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty