If you're in NYC today or tomorrow and will be here next Thursday (May 30), you can get free tickets to see Sheryl Crow perform in Battery Park.
I picked up my 2 free tickets this morning at the American Express office on Park Ave at 53rd Street - No wait! Be sure to take an original copy of the NY Times advertisement with you or NO tickets. (You can pick-up tickets at other locations as well - check the ad for details.)
Let's hope we all soak up the sun next Thursday in Battery Park!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 2 Biloxi Report
- 3 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 6 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 7 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 8 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 9 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 10 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 11 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 12 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Cross-Country trip advice
- 15 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 16 California Coast
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 19 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 20 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 21 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 22 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 23 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 24 Finding Steve Perry
- 25 Mendocino County Wineries?