I'm traveling to Myrtle Beach, SC from NY the first week of July. I have 3 kids in tow, 3 months old and a 3 & 5 year old, so I want to take my time getting there. Thinking of stopping in VA or NC overnight? Any suggestions?
NY to Myrtle Beach with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Texas
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 9 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 Universal Orlando
- 12 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 13 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 14 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 15 Hotels Philly
- 16 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 17 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 21 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 22 California
- 23 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado