I'm traveling to Myrtle Beach, SC from NY the first week of July. I have 3 kids in tow, 3 months old and a 3 & 5 year old, so I want to take my time getting there. Thinking of stopping in VA or NC overnight? Any suggestions?
NY to Myrtle Beach with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 4 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 family road trip
- 7 Kid School Admission
- 8 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works