I'm traveling to Myrtle Beach, SC from NY the first week of July. I have 3 kids in tow, 3 months old and a 3 & 5 year old, so I want to take my time getting there. Thinking of stopping in VA or NC overnight? Any suggestions?
NY to Myrtle Beach with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 4 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 7 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 9 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 10 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 11 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 15 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 16 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 17 Whale watching
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 palm desert, CA
- 20 New York Trip
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 23 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart