I'm traveling to Myrtle Beach, SC from NY the first week of July. I have 3 kids in tow, 3 months old and a 3 & 5 year old, so I want to take my time getting there. Thinking of stopping in VA or NC overnight? Any suggestions?
NY to Myrtle Beach with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 first time in AZ
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 16 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 19 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 20 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 St. Simon, Georgia
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?