Hi to all,
I was just wondering... and then thought I should ask it to you...
Does one bargain , discuss the price, ask for a rebate, when shopping? I can imagine it is frowned upon at Barneys, but in other less 'formal' shops and boutiques...
Does one get angry looks when proposing cash with a 3% rebate instead of credit card ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 3 Help with Northwest Trip
- 4 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 5 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 6 Orlando area weather in June
- 7 "Fitness" vacations
- 8 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 9 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 10 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 11 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 12 Boston Food Tour
- 13 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 14 Help plan my trip please
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 16 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 17 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 18 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 19 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 22 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 25 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
Hi to all,