Hi to all,
I was just wondering... and then thought I should ask it to you...
Does one bargain , discuss the price, ask for a rebate, when shopping? I can imagine it is frowned upon at Barneys, but in other less 'formal' shops and boutiques...
Does one get angry looks when proposing cash with a 3% rebate instead of credit card ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 4 san fransisco to crater lake
- 5 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 6 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 9 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 10 Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 14 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 15 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 16 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 17 Reagan Library
- 18 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 19 US Open Tennis
- 20 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 21 Hawaii with limited time
- 22 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 23 Your favourite places in New York City
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 Hotels in San Diego
Hi to all,