I'm travelling to NY for the first time in July. Im there from the 13th to the morning of the 22nd and I was wondering if there is anything different than the regular tourist things going on this summer. I find it hard to see/find if there is any events specific to the dates im there. Any festivals etc. Open to any suggestions but note i'm a massive Broadway fan. Thanks =)
NY in July 2011. Events, concerts, festivals etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 3 Locker at JFK
- 4 Question about Miami travel
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots