My husband and I are planning an anniversary trip to the finger lakes In august and don't know where to choose. I was considering cananduiga or Watkins glen but am open to any. We are coming from nj so prefer not to drive too far... But interests include great hiking with the best sights, cute town to walk around in, great dining, wineries. I could also use suggestions of where to lodge. Bandb or hotel, nice to upscale. Thanks!
Ny finger lakes, which to choose?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 charlotte
- 8 USA trip
- 9 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report