Anyone have any ideas of an all-inclusive (hotel & dinner/dance) package for New Years' Eve in the New England area? Want to avoid the ski areas that'll probably be packed with families so was thinking of Cape Cod, Berkshires, Newport RI or somewhere in CT. Any ideas for something reasonably priced?
NY Eve pkg in Mass. CT or RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California