We will be visiting the NW to ski Whistler mid -late March for our 8 year olds spring break week. Flying into SEA or Portland and should have 3-4 days to see the area. Very interested in whale watching, visiting san juans, Vancouver and possibly Olympic NP.Will have a rental car. I can't find too much information on whale watching in March. It seems the Orcas trips don't begin until April/ May but gray whales should be in the area. Does anyone offer those trips on a daily basis? How about Olympic? Is hurricane ridge accessible then? It also appears that the park lodges are not open yet? Checking the ferries schedules it doesn't appear that many run that time of year either.? Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.
NW Whale watching in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 3 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 6 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 10 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!