We will be visiting the NW to ski Whistler mid -late March for our 8 year olds spring break week. Flying into SEA or Portland and should have 3-4 days to see the area. Very interested in whale watching, visiting san juans, Vancouver and possibly Olympic NP.Will have a rental car. I can't find too much information on whale watching in March. It seems the Orcas trips don't begin until April/ May but gray whales should be in the area. Does anyone offer those trips on a daily basis? How about Olympic? Is hurricane ridge accessible then? It also appears that the park lodges are not open yet? Checking the ferries schedules it doesn't appear that many run that time of year either.? Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.
NW Whale watching in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Must Eats
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 17 Florida St George's Island
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Union Square area restaurant
- 20 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???