We will be visiting the NW to ski Whistler mid -late March for our 8 year olds spring break week. Flying into SEA or Portland and should have 3-4 days to see the area. Very interested in whale watching, visiting san juans, Vancouver and possibly Olympic NP.Will have a rental car. I can't find too much information on whale watching in March. It seems the Orcas trips don't begin until April/ May but gray whales should be in the area. Does anyone offer those trips on a daily basis? How about Olympic? Is hurricane ridge accessible then? It also appears that the park lodges are not open yet? Checking the ferries schedules it doesn't appear that many run that time of year either.? Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.
NW Whale watching in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 A day in Dallas
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Door County Suggestions
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 20 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings