We will be visiting the NW to ski Whistler mid -late March for our 8 year olds spring break week. Flying into SEA or Portland and should have 3-4 days to see the area. Very interested in whale watching, visiting san juans, Vancouver and possibly Olympic NP.Will have a rental car. I can't find too much information on whale watching in March. It seems the Orcas trips don't begin until April/ May but gray whales should be in the area. Does anyone offer those trips on a daily basis? How about Olympic? Is hurricane ridge accessible then? It also appears that the park lodges are not open yet? Checking the ferries schedules it doesn't appear that many run that time of year either.? Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.
NW Whale watching in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 13 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 Worst Restaurants in America
- 18 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 SFO International Airport
- 22 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 23 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 24 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 25 My Book of Mormon review