We will be visiting the NW to ski Whistler mid -late March for our 8 year olds spring break week. Flying into SEA or Portland and should have 3-4 days to see the area. Very interested in whale watching, visiting san juans, Vancouver and possibly Olympic NP.Will have a rental car. I can't find too much information on whale watching in March. It seems the Orcas trips don't begin until April/ May but gray whales should be in the area. Does anyone offer those trips on a daily basis? How about Olympic? Is hurricane ridge accessible then? It also appears that the park lodges are not open yet? Checking the ferries schedules it doesn't appear that many run that time of year either.? Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.
NW Whale watching in March?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Need limo service from JFK
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 13 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 14 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 17 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 23 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 24 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 25 Jersey City Parking