Someone tell me about the weather and driving in South Dakota at the end of November. I've heard some horror stories and just want to get some more info.Also, I'll be driving from Des Moines into Rapid City SD, is that a nice scenic drive? Are there plenty of gas stations and places to stay overnight without needing reservations? What is a better scenic drive---Des Moines to Rapid City or Chicago to Rapid City. I am very concerned about the weather and driving at that time of year. Please reply soon.
November in South Dakota
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 3 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 4 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 5 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 6 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 7 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 8 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 11 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 14 Northwest Trip
- 15 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 16 Death Valley in November
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 19 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 20 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 23 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco