I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 3 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 What to do in San Diego
- 6 Nashville
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Beaches in Florida
- 9 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 10 fort lauderdale
- 11 40th in Key West
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 25 Southwest road trip