I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 4 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 5 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 8 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 9 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 10 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 11 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 12 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 13 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 14 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 17 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 18 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 19 sugestions
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Big Sur Help!!
- 22 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 25 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)