I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 4 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 5 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 11 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 14 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 San Fran
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 SF and northern California - October
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Alabama trip in Dec
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?