I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 6 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 17 ONP help
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?