I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://acaiultralean-france.com/testoultra-it/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday