I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip