I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 must see and do's in Maui?
- 2 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 3 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 4 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 7 New York City - apartment locations
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 11 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 12 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 13 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 14 Girls' Getaway
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Car Rental in Sedona
- 17 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 new york subway help please
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 24 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 25 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states