I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 10 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 11 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Parka in PA during February?
- 20 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3