I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 2 Briefly, in WNY
- 3 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 4 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 5 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 9 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 10 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 11 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 14 October New England Honeymoon??
- 15 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 16 Zion National Park
- 17 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 What to do in Asheville
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Denver to Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO