I am beginning to plan a new trip in the northwest, and Washington in particular. I have been to Seattle enough times that I want to focus on things that are not in the city. I have about 9 days and depending on what time of year is best, so I am quite flexible. I have begun thinking, and wanted to explore North Cascades, Mt Rainier, Olympic, and any other places to enjoy nature. I like the outdoors, and love to hike, kayak, and watch wildlife. Please don't mention anything too specific, as I am still considering other options, and do not want to get carried away before I explore all options.
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England